Top mental Health Facilities
Henry Ford Behavioral Health Services is one of the nation's leading providers of comprehensive mental health and substance abuse treatment services. As a complete network of specialists and dedicated facilities, we offer:
- Outpatient behavioral health services: Comprehensive care for mental health conditions, addiction treatment services and expert neuropsychological evaluations at our community-based outpatient clinics
- Neuropsychology services: We provide thorough neuropsychological evaluations that assess ability to function at work, school or in normal routine activities required to live independently
Henry Ford Behavioral Health Services: Why Choose Us
- Complete mental health services: We offer a full spectrum of behavioral health medicine, treating children and adults in everything from depression to more serious psychiatric diseases.
- Emergency services and easy access to care: We offer help when and where it is needed-with 24-hour evaluation and referral services. Our twice-weekly Open Access Clinic allows patients to get same-day appointments for mental health consultations and treatment.
- Family-centered care: From substance abuse programs and outpatient therapy to inpatient psychiatric stays, we believe in involving family members in the treatment process. We even offer several support programs for family to help them cope.
Henry Ford Behavioral Health: Awards and Distinctions
Henry Ford's Department of Psychiatry is one of the largest academic mental health systems in the country and has won numerous awards for excellence in mental health and substance abuse services, including:
- Joint Commission's Earnest Amory Codman Award (2006)
- Gold Achievement Award of the American Psychiatric Association (2006)
- Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award (2011) (part of Henry Ford Health System)
The Henry Ford Medical Group has more physicians selected as "Top Docs" than any other hospital in metropolitan Detroit by America's Top Doctors. Behavioral Health Services has a long-standing presence in the community, and has been recognized time and again for its innovative award-winning care. Our Perfect Depression Care is the first in the country to implement a new approach to suicide prevention. We've achieved a dramatic reduction in patient's suicides, the largest decrease document in medical literature.
Share this Post
Maryland mental Health Facilities
Adult Residential Treatment Centers Adult residential treatment centers in Maryland (MD) offer residential care for adults…Read More
Seattle mental Health Facilities
At times, an individual with a mental illness may need psychiatric treatment in a hospital. Hospitalization, often referred…Read More