New Orleans Mental Health Clinic
For more information about these programs, please call (504) 896-2345 (Uptown) or (504) 368-1944 (Westbank).
Community Psychiatric Support and Treatment (CPST)
- Community and home-based case management services.
- Linkage to resources, access to behavioral health and medical supports, and illness management skills training.
- Available to qualified Louisiana Medicaid recipients and those receiving services from a community behavioral health center.
- For adults with serious mental illness.
- Therapeutic, confidential counseling.
- Provided by a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW).
- Illness management, problem-solving, and coping skills.
- Medicaid, Medicare, and Blue Cross PPO.
Psychosocial Rehabilitation Skills (PSR) Training
- Adult day treatment program.
- Daily living skills training.
- Socialization skills development.
- Psychiatric symptoms management and coping skills.
- Prevocational skills training.
Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) Services
- Available to qualified Louisiana Medicaid recipients referred by Magellan Health Services.
- Case management assistance with housing placement services when a unit becomes available.
- In-home and community-based skills training to maintain stable housing.
- Chronically homeless individuals may be eligible for permanent supportive housing services if referred by Unity of Greater New Orleans.
- Available for any adult living with a mental illness who wishes to participate in socialization activities and support groups.
- Peer-run centers offering a variety of opportunities to engage with others in a safe and therapeutic environment.
- NAMI Connection peer-run support group offered weekly.
MSNBC sponsors another free health clinic day in New Orleans
New Teen Mental Health clinic at PRHC
Neighbors Disagree With New Mental Health Clinic Location