New Orleans Mental Health Clinic
For more information about these programs, please call (504) 896-2345 (Uptown) or (504) 368-1944 (Westbank).
Community Psychiatric Support and Treatment (CPST)
- Community and home-based case management services.
- Linkage to resources, access to behavioral health and medical supports, and illness management skills training.
- Available to qualified Louisiana Medicaid recipients and those receiving services from a community behavioral health center.
- For adults with serious mental illness.
- Therapeutic, confidential counseling.
- Provided by a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW).
- Illness management, problem-solving, and coping skills.
- Medicaid, Medicare, and Blue Cross PPO.
Psychosocial Rehabilitation Skills (PSR) Training
- Adult day treatment program.
- Daily living skills training.
- Socialization skills development.
- Psychiatric symptoms management and coping skills.
- Prevocational skills training.
Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) Services
- Available to qualified Louisiana Medicaid recipients referred by Magellan Health Services.
- Case management assistance with housing placement services when a unit becomes available.
- In-home and community-based skills training to maintain stable housing.
- Chronically homeless individuals may be eligible for permanent supportive housing services if referred by Unity of Greater New Orleans.
- Available for any adult living with a mental illness who wishes to participate in socialization activities and support groups.
- Peer-run centers offering a variety of opportunities to engage with others in a safe and therapeutic environment.
- NAMI Connection peer-run support group offered weekly.
MSNBC sponsors another free health clinic day in New Orleans
New Teen Mental Health clinic at PRHC
Neighbors Disagree With New Mental Health Clinic Location
Share this Post
Mental Health Clinician Salary
MARCH 31, 2023
Average Mental Health Clinician Salary More Than $200K The average salary for psychiatrists and other mental health professionals…Read More
VA Mental Health Clinics
MARCH 31, 2023
VA provides specialty inpatient and outpatient mental health services at its medical centers and community-based outpatient…Read More