Victorian Mental Health Services
The Department of Health & Human Services is a government department responsible for health, ambulance services, families and children, youth affairs, public housing, disability, ageing, mental health and sport policy in the state of Victoria, Australia. Formerly the Department of Health, Department of Human Services and Sports and Recreation Victoria, the department was reconstituted as a single unit on 1 January 2015. The department is responsible for developing and delivering policies, programs and services that support and enhance the wellbeing of all Victorians.
- Hon. Jill Hennessey - Minister for Health, Minister for Ambulance Services
- Hon. Jenny Mikakos - Minister for Families & Children, Minister for Youth Affairs
- Hon. Martin Foley - Minister for Housing, Disability & Ageing, Minister for Mental Health
- Hon. John Eren - Minister for Sport
- Human Services Provides information about housing and community services in Victoria and the development of policies to improve the lives of vulnerable people including children, young people and those living with a disability.
- Health Provides information about planning, policy development, funding and regulation of health services and activities that promote and protect Victoria’s health. This includes delivery of mental health and aged care services in Victoria.